VMworld 2016 US is done and dusted and for those that didn’t attend or attended but missed out on sessions due to “scheduling conflicts”, VMware has been awesome in opening up the sessions catalog recordings to everyone. In previous years this was limited to attendees only and only opened up after a period of time however this year VMware have made them available here after entering in some basic form details.
Before VMworld 2016 kicked off I listed my Top Session Picks for this years event. I’ve gone through and embedded all the awesome sessions below for your viewing pleasure.
- Virtual SAN – Day 2 Operations [STO7534]
- Advanced Network Services with NSX [NET7907]
- A Day in the Life of a VSAN I/O [STO7875]
- vSphere 6.x Host Resource Deep Dive [INF8430]
- The Architectural Future of Network Virtualization [NET8193R]
- Conducting a Successful Virtual SAN 6.2 Proof of Concept [STO7535]
- PowerNSX and PyNSXv: Using PowerShell and Python for Automation and Management of VMware NSX for vSphere [NET7514]
- Evolving the vSphere API for the Modern Era [INF8255]
- Multisite Networking and Security with Cross-vCenter NSX: Part 2 [NET7861R]
I was blown away with the quality of all those sessions listed, but I must make special mention to Frank Denneman and Niels Hagoort for their session [INF8430] which I’ve already watched and listened to a couple times. It’s truly one of the best deeply technical sessions you will ever come across at any VMworld and full of brilliant insight into compute, storage and networking.
NOTE: IF the Video’s don’t load and ask for a username/password you may need to hit the registration link here and then refresh this page.
Also up and available are the vBrownBag Tech Talks and while I didn’t participate this year it looks like it was a great success once again with awesome quality content delivered by the community.