I’ve said this more than a few times… but I wouldn’t be where I am today without the Veeam Vanguard program.
As a former Veeam Vanguard, I know the value of having access to cutting-edge technology and resources to help you stay ahead of the game in the world of data protection and management. And with the new year fast approaching, it’s time to think about nominating yourself… or nominating someone for the class of 2023. For those existing Vanguards, it’s time to renew your Veeam Vanguard membership for another year of benefits and opportunities.
As a refresher, being a Veeam Vanguard means being part of an exclusive community of top IT professionals and thought leaders from around the world. As a member, you’ll have access to a wide range of exclusive resources and opportunities, including:
- Early access to new Veeam products and features
- Invitations to Veeam-sponsored events and webinars
- Opportunities to provide feedback and input on Veeam product development
- Access to the Veeam Vanguard private community, where you can connect with other Veeam Vanguards and share ideas and experiences
- Opportunities to collaborate with Veeam on blog posts, case studies, and other content
- And much more!
But the benefits of being a Veeam Vanguard don’t stop there. As a member of the group and the extended Veeam 100, you’ll also have the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge through access to a wide range of training and educational resources. This includes:
- Online courses and training materials to help you stay up-to-date on the latest Veeam technologies and best practices
- Exclusive access to Veeam Certified Engineers (VCES) and Veeam Certified Architects (VCAs) for mentoring and guidance
- Opportunities to attend VeeamON, our annual conference for data management professionals, where you can learn from industry experts and network with other IT professionals
- Attend the Veeam 100 Summit in Prague which is an amazing event and for most in the program, the highlight of the year.
So if you’re a current Veeam Vanguard, now is the time to renew your membership for another year of exclusive benefits and opportunities. And if you’re not yet a member, now is the perfect time to join the Veeam Vanguard community and start taking advantage of all the resources and opportunities available to you.
To learn more about renewing your Veeam Vanguard membership or joining for the first time, visit the Veeam Vanguard Nomination Form. We, in the Product Strategy team look forward to seeing you as a member of the Veeam Vanguard community in the new year!